Professional Cleaning Products: Tips and Recommendations
Professional cleaning products must distinguish a job well done with the stamp of impeccable work. Today, hygiene and surface disinfection are more valued than ever before, if possible. I highly esteemed the value of good professional cleaning for health and also for the good appearance of a business at a social level.
In some times of the year, for example in the cold season, when viral infections proliferate so much, all this is especially crucial. A cleaning professional should use disinfectant cleaners several times a week. Especially in elements that are constantly exposed to human contact.
In addition, we must also use some specialized materials for the best cleaning of certain surfaces and materials that require special care. This is the case with marble cleaning.
Products for professional cleaning: disinfectants and cleaners
We can divide the products used professionally for cleaning into two fundamental aspects: disinfectants and specialized cleaners.
For the disinfection of elements that are constantly subjected to human use (for example, computer keyboards, handrails, tables, chairs, and other office furniture). In this aspect it is necessary to use some specialized products:
- Chlorinated cleaners, such as bleach, and ammoniacal cleaners. These are very corrosive products, and therefore they must be used with precaution. When dosing the amounts, the manufacturer’s instructions must be read carefully. They serve many ammoniacal products for professional use with the appearance of dense gels, and perfume surfaces. They do not correspond to the usual view of ammonia but have been manufactured specifically for these uses. We can use them for many washable surfaces, such as terrazzo, rubber, vinyl, flooring, or even marble.
- Cleaners-disinfectants. Various professional cleaning products unify the function of cleaner with that of disinfectant. Such products are also very common in the hygiene and integral maintenance of buildings. They are compounds that are marketed, for example, in 5-liter bottles. They are usually especially suitable for sanitizing surfaces in contact with food. They contain biocidal substances that are not aggressive to human health, such as sodium hypochlorite or ammonium. Many of these cleaner disinfectants do not contain bleach, so they can. Be used in clinical or food areas. It is a way to avoid poisoning dangers.
- Bactericidal, fungicidal and virucidal. We usually marketed them in water-soluble tablets. They eliminate the risk of viral, bacterial, and fungal infections.
- Spray disinfectants and hydroalcoholic spray solutions.
Among the specialized cleaners that are used in the professional field for various surfaces, the following would stand out:
- Glass cleaner. There is a wide range of professional products for cleaning windows, with bio-alcohol, and even with special anti-fog drying. There are also germicidal window cleaners, and even ammoniacal cleaners specialized in this type of surface.
- Stainless steel cleaners. We usually market them with a built-in atomizer in the container. They restore the shine of the steel and prevent further staining of the steel surfaces.
- Concentrated bathroom cleaner. They have an anti-limescale effect, are clean leaves no residue, and are perfumed.
- WC descaling cleaners. They are ultra-fast acting and eliminate unpleasant odors.
- Ink cleaners. In areas where ink stains are very common (offices, schools, and so forth) this specialized product is of great help. It does not alter the surface and restores its original appearance.
- Metal and glass-ceramic cleaners.
- Wood cleaners.
These are just a few examples of professional cleaning products. Hygiene professionals have many highly effective resources to achieve the perfect result. Here is an excellent reason to hire a good Sydney cleaning service.